Tuesday, June 28, 2011

And the Winner is...........

Connie at
Congratulations!
You must visit her darling blog!

Thank You to everyone who entered and who became 
followers of 
Truly Tattered 
&
                  Round the Coop...................

I am finally feeling like it is Summer!

  Summer says Sea Shells to me......

I love all the little old porcelain mermaids, elves, bridges, and rocks
from old aquariums


Sea Shell Jewelry

Just some musings on Summer....
I think it has to do with the 4th coming.
What are your plans?
I will be at the Irvine Valley College
Flea Market
this Sunday July 3rd
Along with Debbie Cooper of 
Round the Coop.
Make sure to stop in and see us if you are in
the area! We have lots of goodies
and of Course some furniture painted with 
Chalk Paint. 
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment